Thursday, April 20, 2006

Untitled ;-)

Standing in the mart, I ask for riddance of all woe,
for I have neither friend nor foe

I went in search of evil, only to find none.
Looking into myself, realized there was more evil none.

None becomes great, just because of fame.
Thorn-apple is called gold, what's in a name!

Growing big is no growing, like a tree of date.
Neither shade nor fruit to the traveller, oh what a fate.

Ask not the caste of the great, only knowledge he gained hard.
Evaluate the sharpness of the sword, never the scabbard.

Having come, all have to leave, be it prince or pauper.
Lived as they did, one on throne and one in shackles deeper.

With the power of mind, everything shatters
All I got to say is "nothing else matters"

Came across this wonderful peice on a pal's Orkut profile :) BTW, Orkut is a nice place , isn't it? Everything that's backed by Google is a wonderful thing. Picture this : When I joined Orkut some 15 motnhs back, it had around 3 million users. The count now shows 16 million!! And when they launched Google Pages in beta, they had to close it down due to a deluge of people signing up!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup i cant agree more .Orkut is really wonderful thing and I am besotted with it right now... Only sad part is you are not teaching me the tricks of the game,how to attract junta he he he....

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,and you could get a page for urself there on google pages...Good.So you will be moving to google pages soon,permenantly.The way you moved from puna to chennai LOL...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Rams said...

@ Appya
Dear, If I would've known the tip n tricks... ;-)
No... Visit Pune after June and I'll be there :)

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont want you to be at Puna anymore.Its time to fly for you...

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home