Friday, August 20, 2004

It's One Year Since We Got Out Of College ;-)

Hmm... One more year has gone by.
Roller Coaster...yup, it has been indeed.
And here I am....in my cubiclesipping coffee and looking at lush grren fields outside. I've become nostalgic and the events in past year are flashing in front of me.
On 16th Aug. 2003 , I had never thought about Cognizant....or the job even. Things changed...plans changed. The journey called life has been very enriching so far.

Gone are the days When the school reopened in June,
And we settled in our new desks and benches.

Gone are the daysWe started calculating first with tables
and thenwith Clarkes tables and advanced to calculators and computers.

Gone are the daysWith so much fun in them, so many friends,
So much experience, all this and more.
Gone are the days
But not the memories, which will beLingering in our hearts for ever and ever and ever !!!


Satisfaction .....Nop. Now I dunno why...or what exactly do I want ? This Satisfaction is what has eluded me. When I look back....I'v come a bit long on a track which ......... doesn't satisfy me completely but holds loads of promises of bright future for me. I've grown up....economically, professionally, emotionally And I'm verry optimistic and thrilled about the journey ahead. I've plans in my mind. But like it happened in the year gone by, I dunno where will I land up finally. The coming year has to be more eventful....Let's keep our fingers crossed !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Wonderful writing.
Feeling the same here...
-- Sameeha

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home