Monday, February 19, 2007

Three months...



Boyy! It's been complete three months that I wrote somehthing on my blog. It's been so hectic in past few weeks that I couldn't even take time to visit my own blog :( Some respite is expected in coming weeks and I already got a much awaited break with this long weekend :)

So many things happened since my last post...

I enjoyed the Thanksgiving and Christmas weekends here
The year 2007 started...
I visited NY and met Appya
Simi came to US and went back
I watched "The Angrez" nth time :D :D

I moved to a new apartment

I visited Channelside for every other bollywood release
- Dhoom2 - Actually crap movie but still worked!
- Guru - Good one but too many flaws for a Mani movie!
- Salaam-E-Ishq - 210 minutes of torture. The judicial system in India could actually use this as an alternative to 1o years rigorous imprisonment :D. I slept for half an hour, went out and talked to a friend in India for 30 mins and went back in theatre - it was still going on :(
- Eklavya - Good and different one! I liked the "Chini Kum" trailor they showed during the interval. 63 yr old AB falls in love with Tabu who's in 30s. AB is doing some interesting and different kinda movies... I guess only written keeping him in mind!



I worked like a dog :(
(Kutte ki jindagibi to acchi rehti... Ismail Bhai in The Angrez )
I became a regular on cricket ground and managed to have some ;) respect in team as a bowler :D

I started working out and lost record 4 pounds in 15 days in Dec 06
( Well, Some great scientist (Einstein? ...nah! ) said "...to every action there is equal and opposite reaction..." I discovered he was close but not entirely correct. The reaction is opposite but not always equal.
I regained more than 4 pounds in last 5-6 weeks :D :D
(All guffaws be damned, I'm gonna start working out again!)

We actully had this "The year that passed by..." mail series on the DL of my college friends (like last year
Lemme put it in a seperate post.
And NY trip highlights in another one :)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lot of things happening at your end I see ... Photos ki khichadi sahi hai ... keep it up ... Well, as they say, a picture is worth thousand words ...

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are kirak,kitni fursat me honga re tu ! itte sare fotua leke edit kara tu :) ...aur wo tere sath pehle fotu me kaun hai re,ramu bhai ke agli film ka hero lagra une :D

3:19 PM  
Blogger Rams said...

@Appya
Kya re Salim feku... din me bi khaban dekra tu aajkal :D

@Vids
Thanks dost.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are ab bhi tere blog pe wo baat nehi aayi jiska hume intezaar hain.
Thoda masala daal. Aur ha Fantasy nehi fact dalna.
Fantasy mein sala spice hain lekin fact is more tasty..

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm finally u took my suggestion and posted something...and here is my abhishek's snap ..i m happy :)

2:33 AM  
Blogger Rams said...

@Mridu,
Wo baat aana bhaut nushkil hai ustad :D

@Simi
:P It was not as per your suggestion. Eventually abhishek was there in one of the movies I watchd and had to put the photo :D

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My abhishek :D , kya toh bhi...
10 flop movies me kaam kare toh koi bhi acting sikh jata :))

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Appu ...hmm tujhe na kabhi bhi ache nahi lagte d hero's i like :x
aur flops diya was not his galti..he was always good :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kya re B se Baade. aise kaise 4-5 pounds kam ho jata hai aur phir gain kar leta hai yaar. Ho sakta hai to yahan thods pass kar de

8:02 AM  
Blogger Shripad said...

Rams, its now 6 months you wrote something on your blog... come on.
hows life?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Rams said...

Damn! It's high time, Shripad. Life's cool. Looking forward to the vacation in Diwali :)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

New post please :)

Yogendra

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home